Welcome to the World of Handcrafted Sterling Silver Jewelry

Starting this blog is something that has been put off until I got the store, www.JDKellyJewlery.com, just right. My sincere hope is that I can spark some discussion and we can share thoughts and information about jewelry and artisanship. Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Looking for Ways to Get Your Site Listed Higher

I could have titled this, SEO for Your Website.

Either way, I thought I would post this link for you folks who are doing your own Search Engine Optimization and want to hear it from the "horse's mouth" so to speak, Matt Cutts is a senior engineer with Google who provides video replies to questions that people have emailed to Google's Webmaster Central and he provides great insight to the world of SEO as it pertains to ethical organic search.

http://www.youtube.com/googlewebmasterhelp#p/u/4/MkLFlaWxgJA

This link is to one of the more informative videos, but look at the list on the right-hand side and click on "view all" to get the entire library.

"Inquiring Minds Want to Know"
Doug
www.JDKellyJewelry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment